Here at Walmart, we're looking to supply all of your Christmas needs.

You want to warm your feet with the insides of a reindeer or a snow monster [which seems somehow inappropriate]?









We've got that.


You looking for a gangster puppy dog doll?













For some, ungodly reason... we've got that.

If you're looking to start a holly, jolly gang? We can help you out with that too. For some reason that I cannot really fathom other than that hypothesis.. we are selling Christmas bandannas this year. And they come in three different styles. Possibly so that a city can have up to three competing gangs (a more seasonally appropriate version of The Warriors )












I have a bunch of funny words I could say about these, but I think I'll go back in and add them later. Feeling a little sleepy.

ONLY
21 days
til
CHRISTMAS

0 comments: