Today I went shopping with two of my very best friends. Casually, we went into a Barnes and Noble bookstore to get some coffee from Starbucks and browse books we probably would not purchase. After being shocked by the political illustrated books we found geared towards pushing the agendas of the democratic and republican parties (each candidate had a delightful book describing their life story, oh dear), imagine my happiness when I came across the book to your left (or your right, if you're looking it this while suspending yourself from the ceiling).


It's the best thing I've found this Christmas season and my heart fills with regret for having not purchased it. Thankfully, for myself and the world, it is available on Barnes and Noble Online. If you will check out the "search inside this book" option you will see the beauty it brings. For instance, while it may not be offered here, there is a delightful page that says "What greater joy is there than finding the perfect present for a person?" and the picture is of a cute little hedgehog and a tiny cactus. What a perfect pair. Spiky and precious in a non-harmful way.

So, rush my friends and purchase this book! Use your life savings if you have to. It is the only thing that can press the agenda of the Christmas philosophy better than myself and Santa Claus.

Oh, and in case you didn't check the count..

67 days until Christmas!(we're practically in the home stretch)

0 comments: