My true love gave to me: Christmas carol midis! I'm going to help you get your jolly on today by giving you a premium website to download yourself some cheer. Remember, if your service permits, you can also set midis on your phone as your RINGTONE! Imagine the surprise when in class at 8am tomorrow your "Deck the halls!" midi plays full blast. Your professor will not be upset I'm sure, simply because I'm sure a well educated person would love and appreciate Christmas even in October(unless their religion does not allow for it; that's cool with me, of course.).

The Woodshed: Christmas Midi Files
95+ million users agree: they come to this website. They download the midis. But the best part is it offers DEMOCRACY. Which is the part of the reason Santa loves the United States more than anything, aside from the UT VOLS (as proved earlier, I believe on the 26th?). You can vote for Santa's faves. Why do you get to pick his favorites? He's just that giving.


That's all for tonight. What a shorty! I'm sorry. I promise that tomorrow I'm bringing the heat.. or the chill... THE CHILL OF THE WINTER'S SNOW ... WARMING YOUR HEARTS! The hearts of millions everywhere. All for one. One for Santa.
84 days until Christmas, friends!
get to downloading

0 comments: